Friday, April 3, 2009

Watch This Blog For Patriotic Comments & Views

An inspiration from God, I trust, to speak about the many issues that so many of the
silent American citizens cannot, will not, or do not know how to express their hearts,
minds, and desires concerning what has taken place in our great nation, what is
transpiring now, and what we hope, pray for, and expect for the years, decades, and
generations to follow.

Having agonized lately over political, social, and religious developments in and
behind the news, it is my intent to comment carefully on those things that most
affect and worry my fellow citizens, and myself.

Your thoughts, input, and prayers are most welcome, as I make an effort to make
a difference for those who need things to be different, which, I believe, is most of us.

My hope and prayer is that I will, indeed, be one who "speaks for true Americans"!!

Patriot Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment